Norton Antivirus is well-known in the world, for its high-class security properties. A lot of people across the globe use Norton products and review Norton as one of the best security software. Norton works to scan the entire system and removes all kind of viruses, Trojans, and malware. If you want to be protected from such harmful viruses, set up Norton Antivirus on your device by visiting www.nortn.com/setup.
Prerequisites for Norton Setup Installation
Before you start installing Norton setup on your device, you need to make sure that you have the following requirements:
- Your device matches the minimum system requirements for Operating System, Hard Drive Space, RAM, Processor, and browser support for safe search and phishing protection.
- Log in from the PC as the Administrator and then make sure that you have got all the Admin permissions.
- Remember that the device‘s operating system should always be up to date with all of the latest updates.
- Also, you may delete all temporary and junk files and folders from the device.
- You must uninstall any of other versions of Norton antivirus and other conflicting security software installed from your computer system.
How to Download Norton Setup
- Go to www.norton.com/myaccount from your web browser.
- Tap on the Login button. You will find it on the top right side of Norton’s homepage.
- Here, you will need to type your E-mail address and enter the password associated with your Norton account.
- Note: If you don’t have a Norton account, then you must create one by tapping on the Signup (and then register) button present next to the Login section.
- A new user is likely to be given two different options:
- Install Norton on the other device.
- Install Norton on this device.
- After choosing one of the two mentioned above option, you will need to tap on the Agree and Download button.
- Also, you can download more than one Norton products at once. To do so, select your items and tap on the Next button.
- Note: If you want to install this Norton setup on any other device, you can tap on “Send a Download link button.”
- After that, you may have to wait for a little while until the downloading process finishes.
How to Install Norton Setup
- The installation of your Norton Antivirus will begin once the setup has been completely downloaded.
- First of all, you will find the file extraction commencing for the Norton installation process.
- However, several times, the file extraction process has to be started manually.
- Here, you will have to start the extraction file process manually. To do so:
- Go to the Toolbar Menu.
- Locate the Norton icon.
- Finally, you just need to double-tap on the Norton icon so as to launch it.
- Doing so will begin the process of file extraction.
- As soon as the process finishes, the License Agreement window of Norton will pop up on the screen.
- Read all the Terms and Conditions carefully and tap on the “I Agree” button.
- Kindly verify the installation option provided on the screen. (According to the Norton experts, choose default installation option.)
- Now, you just need to tap on the Next button to let the Norton installation process begin.
- The process may take 5 to 10 minutes to complete. This time duration, however, depends on the version of Norton along with the speed of your PC’s processor.
How to Activate Norton Setup
- First of all, you will need to find the Norton icon on the system’s tray.
- Then open the Norton product by double-tapping on its icon.
- Land here, you will need to locate the product key from your E-mail’s inbox.
- Note: The users whoever has purchased the Norton Security product offline needs to locate the product key from the package.
- Up next, go to www.norton.com/setup.
- And enter your 25 characters alpha-numeric product key in the column where required.
- Then tap on the Activate button.
- Now, you may only need to some of the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- Congrats! Your Norton setup has now been set up on your device.